Convention Marketing Ideas For Your Trade Show
When deciding on what convention marketing ideas to use when setting up your next trade show display, there are many things to consider. The primary goal of trade show marketing is to connect with as many qualified people as possible and drive more business to the company – yet many people forget about this in the heyday of managing the details of the tradeshow.
There are two critical elements on which you’ll want to spend a great deal of focus while brainstorming convention marketing ideas; your trade show displays and your strategy for driving lots of traffic to your trade show booth. Both of these essential pieces of your trade show marketing plan serve as the foundation upon which all of your convention marketing ideas will hinge.
Effective Trade Show Displays
When you choose to attend a trade show, displays are critical. Regardless of your budget, there are plenty of options for tradeshow displays that will lay the foundation of a great looking, professional tradeshow booth.
- Pop-up displays – While the one of the more expensive option among tradeshow displays, pop-up displays are highly customizable and ultra-professional. By adding custom graphics to these pop-up tradeshow displays, you can build a highly branded, cohesive tradeshow booth for a rich visitor experience. Pop-up trade show displays can be assembled in a few minutes, and are often made of fabric, vinyl, or plastic. Some of them have shelving and lighting options.
- Table-top displays – compact, easy to assemble, and simple to ship from place to place, panel trade show displays offers a wide array of choices in terms of color and design. These cost-effective displays are ideal for companies just starting out in trade show marketing.
- Table covers – An extremely budget-friendly option, custom-printed table covers can turn a bland table into a branding table. Regardless of your budget, your goal should be to make every space in your trade show booth resonate with your brand and style.
Drawing Crowds to Your Trade Show Booth
While creating your trade show booth is important, choosing which type of convention marketing ideas that will attract tradeshow visitors to that display is equally as essential. Here are some great ideas that are proven to draw crowds:
- Cash Cube Money Machines for high profile excitement – guests step in and have 20 seconds to grab all the dollars or prize vouchers they can as onlookers cheer and laugh.
- Games of chance like Plinko, Prize wheels, raffle drawings, or guessing the combination to a Prize Safe
- Customized Popcorn Machines that reinforce your brand while drawing visitors to your booth with tantalizing smells
- Photo Booths that instantly print guests pictures on funny magazine covers, photo strips, or customizable giveaways
When planning your trade show, it is so essential not to fall into the trap of doing the same old thing as everyone else. Sit down with some of the most creative people on your team and brainstorm convention marketing ideas that will allow you to really make your mark on the trade show floor.
Tags: convention marketing ideas, exhibit marketing, tradeshow marketing ideas